U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Printed Plaid Short



 U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Printed Plaid Short

U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Printed Plaid Short
Click to See More Detail


Sunday, May 12, 2013

Men's Printed Plaid Short

Men's Printed Plaid Short

So I got these shorts in the mail. They came the next day which was like awesome!


Men's Printed Plaid Short

They are totally righteous with pockets to put things in and draw strings to keep them snug around my waist while I do a jack knife or a cannon ball into some sweet pool. When I put on my arm floaties, I am going to be like right on when I hit the beach.

 Men's Printed Plaid Short

They look great and could probably pass for regular shorts, but I wish it was made a little more clear that these are swim trunks. 

Men's Printed Plaid Short

No comments:

Post a Comment